Measures to support accessibility
MyMynd Ltd takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of MyMynd:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
How accessible this website is
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. MyMynd is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Feedback and contact information
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of MyMynd. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We try to respond to feedback within 24 hours.
Accessibility of MyMynd relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
Non-compliance with the accessibility regulations
- Some pages have poor colour contrast. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.4.1 (Use of Colour).
- Some form controls do not have labels. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 2.4.6 (Headings and Labels).
- Some documents are in less accessible formats, for example PDF.
How we tested this website
We use the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines V2.1 level AA to test how accessible mymynd.co.uk is. Currently, we use self-evaluation to measure conformity, though we will be conducting an external audit in late 2023.
What we're doing to improve accessibility
We're currently building a new version of MyMynd that will be fully accessible. We expect to launch this in late 2023.
This statement was prepared on 11 September 2023.